How do I book a photo session or event with Shannon?
There are 2 ways to book a photo session or event:
1) Call me at 415-497-6054
2) Click on the "Contact" link above and send me a message and I will call you back.
We will need to have an a chat on the phone so I can get a solid understanding of what you are looking for, the details of your group or event and what services you are interested in.
The steps are:
1) We talk about pricing, process, your goals, dates, questions.
2) Client signs contract and chooses date.
3) Client pays session fee to reserve date.
4) Schedule planning meeting.
5) Complete planning meeting to finalize all details big and small.
6) Complete shoot.
7) Shannon edits images and sends link to clients to view gallery.
8) Client places and pays for order.
9) Shannon completes perfection editing on all chosen images (unless otherwise specified) and sends electronic download link to client.
What is included in a photo session fee/retainer?
Included in the photo session fee/retainer fee for each full session:
1) Time and talent of the photographer.
2) Pre-Session planning meeting
Intended to get to know each other, discuss creative ideas and logistical details including location, time, personalities, your ideas, my ideas & activities to foster togetherness.
3) Customized, unique photo session lasting from 1.5 to 4 hours (depending on the type of session you choose).
4) Unlimited Exposures & Creativity
Unlimited shots, clothing changes and interactive activities.
5) Professional Editing
Proofs are semi-edited and selected/purchased images receive further final "perfection" editing.
6) Complimentary Online Viewing/Ordering
Feel free to share your gallery password with any friends or family members who may be interested in viewing or ordering photos for themselves. Great for grandparents and out of town family and friends!
7) DIGITAL IMAGES OR OTHER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY (unless stated otherwise in our agreement).
Do you offer a referral bonus?
YES! Any client that refers me to a new client (that books a regular session) will receive $100 off their next order. There is no limit to the number of referral bonuses you can accumulate. Be sure to tell your friend or family member to mention your name when booking so I can give you referral credit!
Do you help advise on locations and clothing for photo shoots?
Yes! During our planning meeting we will discuss all details related to our photo session including different locations, timing, clothing, tips on a successful shoot, what to bring, what to expect, personalities and any other questions you may have. Many clients often text me pictures of their photo shoot outfits to get my oppinion- I'm happy to advise on what clothing photographs best.
1 / 5
Susie: San Anselmo, CA
Shannon is the entire package. She is so very personable, warm and professional. I was so comfortable with Shannon, I felt like she was part of our family. My girls were drawn to her and my husband actually had fun (surprisingly). When Shannon emailed me our gallery, it took about four pictures in our slideshow for the tears to start rolling. I can't express enough just how talented Shannon is; she is a true artist, her work captured such a sweet moment in time, pictures I will cherish the rest of my life.